New York, Innovation Tree Products Competition
The new Tip and Blend foundation brush was selected for the competition Tree Products to be hosted within the international cosmetic event MakeUp in New York.
For the first time, the organizers of the event MakeUp in New York, to be held in Penn Plaza Pavilion, September 9-10, 2015, scheduled two internal competitions within the event. One is the l’Innovation Tree Products – already successfully organized on the occasion of Make MakeUp in Seoul and Paris – forecasting a selection of 2015 most innovating products. Products were chosen by a competent jury board, selecting the winner among the most interesting and new product idea in terms of shape and application, with a due consideration to the most efficient and intelligent product packaging.
During the two days of the New York event, the selected products and the winner will be introduced and exhibited on the Innovation Tree Products in the event center hall.
The jury board consists of:
- Florence Bernardin, Founder of “Information & Inspiration”, a market research company specialized in cosmetics and Asian beauty products.
- Hélène Capgras, Manager of Martine Leherpeur Consulting, a consulting company specialized in creative business ideas for the luxury and beauty brands.
- Charles Emmanuel Gounod, founder and manager of “Beautyworld Connections”, extremely competent and with a long experience in the B2B market for the beauty and cosmetic sector,
- Jean-Louis Mathiez, creator and manager of “Cinqpats” – an innovating packaging manufacturing company for the cosmetic sector.
- Luisa Oliva, an international cosmetic consultant with a strong experience in formulation.
- Serge German, Director of the ESEPAC - European Institute for Packaging Technology.
The selection of the innovating Tip and Blend foundation brush is a unique opportunity for the Italian company Pennelli Faro taking part to the event with its own stand n. 243.